Economic and Real Estate Insights Report: strengthening the data and insights toolkit for HOLBA members.
Heart of London Business Alliance is excited to share a first of its kind quarterly Economic and Real Estate Insights Report which provides an in-depth look at the performance of real estate in the Heart of London area.
- Economic performance of the HOLBA area, benchmarked against the wider central London area.
- Venue distribution and performance insights across commercial, hotel, office, entertainment, leisure and culture spaces.
- Market insights including key building developments.
This report, combined with our monthly and annual Area Performance Reports makes for a unique and valuable data set and information source for our members, stakeholders, and investors, as well as a critical tool in HOLBA’s commitment to protect and promote the commercial and cultural wellbeing of London’s West End.
A few key takeaways from the report include:
- The HOL area represents 20% of the West End’s GVA while only covering 12.8% of the area.
- 91% of the estimated 8.1m square foot net office space in the HOLBA area is currently occupied, 96% of which have Minimum Energy Efficiency Standards (MEES) ratings of E or higher.
- Hotel occupancy levels are forecast to recover to 2019 (pre-pandemic) levels by Q4 2024.