WCC Town Planning Service
Westminster City Council (WCC) are currently exploring how they can equip their Town Planning Service for the future and to proactively respond to the sector’s changing landscape.
They have asked to meet with Heart of London Business Alliance to discuss what we think is working well, not well, and what we would like to see more of in the future from WCC’s Town Planning Service.
If you have interacted with WCC’s Town Planning Service, it would be helpful to hear about your experience to inform our discussion with WCC.
Please could you answer the following questions by 16:00 on Wednesday 6 December:
- Have you interacted with the WCC’s Town Planning Service recently? If so, please provide details.
- What have been the key challenges that you’ve faced when dealing with the Town Planning Service?
- What has worked well when dealing with the Town Planning Service?
- Do you have any suggestions for how WCC Planning Officers could better support your interactions with the Town Planning Service?
- How easily were you able to interpret WCC policy or align your project to their policy?
- Can WCC’s Town Planning Service do anything different to help you lower your carbon footprint?
- Are there any other points that you would like to make?
Send your answers, or any questions, to Matt Panteli, Head of Public Affairs, at email@example.com.