Evening and night-time venues to be awarded with national scheme
Friday 14 April: Heart of London are again this year launching the Best Bar None scheme for our evening and night-time venues. Businesses are encouraged to register their interest to gain an accreditation that recognises their commitment to raising standards, promoting excellence and, in turn, reducing crime and anti-social behaviour in the West End.
Through fostering positive relationships between businesses, the Metropolitan Police and Westminster City Council, Best Bar None ensures the West End remains famous for its thriving evening and night-time economy.
The key benefits of the scheme include:
- Become part of a nationwide venue list of accredited businesses
- Access to partnership opportunities through the Best Bar None network
- Receive marketing pack to promote the accreditation
- Provides businesses with ideas to enhance the work they already do, together with free tools and resources
- Businesses can share and access best practice advice
- Ensures your staff receive the latest training revolving around crime & anti-social behaviour
- Supports efforts to reduce crime and disorder in the area
In previous years, 19 venues have achieved the accreditation, proving the West End’s reputation as a thriving and safe destination to be enjoyed by all those who visit, live and work in the area.
Boguisia Kazberuk, General Manager of Moon Under Water said:
“Wetherspoons participates in Best Bar None because it sets an exceptional standard for us to achieve. We believe this is important to ensure our customers and staff are safe, whilst having a good time. The scheme is an invaluable way for us to learn from fellow businesses and I would encourage any business to get involved.”
To become accredited, businesses will be assessed by a Heart of London representative in June 2023. The deadline to register your interest is 30 April 2023.
Successful businesses will also be recognised in an awards ceremony in September 2023.
If you would like to be included in this accreditation and for further information, please contact the Engagement Team at email@example.com.