Westminster City Council are inviting Heart of London members to their open discussion about the COVID-19 vaccination, chaired by Lord Simon Woolley KT.
This live event will offer a platform for open and honest conversations about the COVID-19 vaccination and the opportunity to pose questions to local health experts, including Professor Kevin Fenton, Regional Director, Public Health England, and community leaders.
The discussion will cover issues such as:
- Are the vaccines safe?
- How effective are they?
- Are there any side effects?
- What about existing health conditions and allergic reactions?
- Do the vaccines contain any animal ingredients?
- Do I need it if I’ve already had COVID-19?
- Where and when can I get the vaccine?